Every so often I get this dream out and dust it off. I don't really think I'll make a career of illustrating children's books, but I COULD see myself enjoying painting as a hobby and maybe even submitting a few paintings to a greeting card company. This video was a lot of fun to watch and made me feel like I could really DO this. YouTube is full of painting tutorials, so even if I don't become a great painter, I'll have fun learning!
This video was made by Alicia Padron. You may want to go to YouTube to watch it so you can see the whole picture.
On the Difficulties of Loving
-
Let me tell you a little story that happened to me this morning. Some road
work on the highway meant that the right lane was closed as I drove to
exerci...
4 weeks ago


Love the picture in your header. I've looked and looked at it over the years. Each Peach, Pear, Plum!
ReplyDelete