18 March 2013

Mini-family reunion and TKD tournament...

Saturday was a full day! After work I came home to a house full of family. My step-daughter, Missy, and her boyfriend, Shane had driven from Fargo to watch Micah and Jordan compete in a taekwondo tournament in Park Rapids. After the tournament everyone came out to visit and have supper together. I had put a roast in the crock pot in the morning and when I arrived at home Missy was whipping up some mashed potatoes and Bob was cooking some vegetables. After the meal Missy did the dishes! What a luxury for this foot weary working woman!
 
Missy and Micah, poised to take pictures with her snazzy new camera...

 
Hazel and Uncle Jordan hang out together...


Audrey wow's Grandpa and Shane with her stacking abilities...




And some taekwondo glamour shots!
 





 
Micah and Jordan drove to a church 1-1/2 hours away tonight. We've had snow storm warnings, so I've stayed up awaiting their safe return. Looks like Jordan is going to spend the night at his friend Ezra's house (our driveway is probably impassable for my car) and Micah just called to let us know she made it safely home. So, I'm off to bed!
 
Tomorrow night we head back to Minneapolis to put Jordan on a plane back to Texas. Prayers for safe travel are appreciated since we have more storm warnings for tomorrow! Hmmm...maybe Jordan should stay for an extra day or two! :D
 
Good-night and peace to you all! (All two of you who read this blog, hee, hee!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are having fun with family. Put those feet up, friend!

    ReplyDelete