01 March 2009

Zucchini Bread and The Return of the King

It's been a lazy Sunday afternoon after church this morning and our traditional Subway lunch.
We've just watched "The Return of the King" for the I-don't-know-how-many-th-time. It still has that magic.
Earlier I did some computing, then pureed some zucchini I bought from the store so I could make zucchini bread. I usually have a supply of pureed zucchini in the freezer, but didn't save much this last summer. It's just as well I don't make it often. It's very caloric! But GOOD! I also made my famous Chicken Mexican Casserole (or hotdish, as we call it).
I visited Laura A's blog earlier today and love the idea of a random list of books from my library. I hope she doesn't mind if I borrow the idea!
We're still wrapping our minds around the idea of our son, Josh, being married to his new wife, Jess. We love her already and look forward to getting to know her better.
Those are just some of the things happening here! =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment