05 March 2012

A snowy day off...

Glenn! If you happen by and see that I've been neglecting this blog for a few days it's probably because I'm spending my spare moments drawing and painting. I've joined up with several art challenges on my Pen and Ink blog and I find I'm spending more time over there, not only painting, but looking at other "artist's" works. So come on over and see what's up! :)

Meanwhile, here on the farm things are quiet. I mean REALLY quiet! Bob is sleeping in his big chair with Audrey sleeping in his lap, while Micah is sleeping on the couch. I'm tiptoeing around doing a little housework. The cable is out-of-order for the moment, so I finally slipped "National Velvet" into the DVD player just to make a little background sound. Now I'm sitting in the art corner of my bedroom composing this epistle. Later I would like to go over to the old log cabin and do some more cleaning and organizing. We have several inches of snow on the ground right now, but later (after the snow melts) we'll need to load more stuff up to move to storage, so I thought today might be a good day for cleaning and organizing.

To spice things up a little here are a couple of pics of the grandkiddos!
Big brother Nathan watching over little sister, Starry.
Starry at one month of age.
Sassy Nathan in his froggy slippers. What a cutey!
There he is again!
These four photos of Audrey were taken by her Uncle Jordan (my son) with his "vintage" camera. (He picked it up at Goodwill for $14 and is having lots of fun learning to take artistic shots.) I think he's captured her personality very well!



Adios for now and...
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment