21 August 2009

Fitting in the blog...

Wow! It's so hard to actually live life and then have enough time to blog about it! =0)

Today I worked from 7-3:30, then, since I was carpooling with someone who needed to do some grocery shopping, it was almost 5:00 before I actually got home!

Then, I realized we were low on bread, so I began baking bread. Well, mixing, kneading, letting it rise. SO now, at 8:48 I just put it in the oven!

We're pinching pennies, so I'm trying to bake our bread instead of paying almost $4 a loaf at the store, and it's usually kind of dry and stale. I love to bake bread, but it's a lot to do after work.

I also had laundry to do so I have a clean uniform shirt for tomorrow. I had planned to go for a walk, but no way! My poor legs and feet need a rest!

I did get in some guitar practice, so that was good. And I put my feet up while I ate supper in front of the TV. This is when my husband and I get to visit.

So, time for a shower, getting ready for bed and then socializing with hubby while watching a football game, until the bread is ready.

I had planned to blog about what I'm reading in Luke, but I will wait until I have time to really concentrate on it.

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment