30 July 2011

Sketching and holding the babe...

It was a lazy kind of Saturday. Bob ran outside and did chores, trying to beat the rain. He didn't quite make it, but he did get the chores done! I sat in my favorite chair and did some sketching and visited a lot of art blogs to watch videos. I got a lot of good ideas and learned a lot about watercolors.

By lunchtime Micah and Audrey arrived to catch up on some laundry. Their dryer is on the fritz, so we did a few loads and Grandma and Grandpa got to hold our cute little peanut of a granddaughter. Micah seems to like her a lot. I think she holds her about 20 hours a day. She's enjoying it while she can!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! Oh! SO cute! It sounds like Micah is an excellent mommy! Of course!
    I shall sketch today. I've been away from my pens and pencils and I'm a bit itchy!

    ReplyDelete