09 January 2012

Embarking on a long project...

After reading over some of my old posts I decided I would like to save some of them in paper form. I recall creating a website years ago. I put a lot of sweat and time into creating links to tons of info on homeschooling and enjoyed working on it for years. Then one day somebody decided to do away with the whole site and move it. I tried moving my info to the new site and it was a disaster! So, just in case blogspot decides to do likewise someday, I'm saving the good stuff!

I can't believe how many posts I've written over the years. It's going to take some time and several ink cartridges to complete this project, but I'm liking the idea!

Have a glorious day, all who pass by here!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I know there are services for making your entire blog into a book (on Blogger).

    ReplyDelete