my camera innocently asked. It had never given me this option previously. At least not that I could recollect. Electronic things usually have some sort of fail-safe device which annoyingly asks, "Are you SURE you want to delete that?" Not this time. I selected what I thought was the NO response, and before my eyes the camera began deleting all of my files without so much as a backwards glance. No warning, no nothing. Suddenly I hold an empty camera. Hundreds of pictures...gone.
Oh well. Actually, it makes me feel kind of...free! I've been deleting pictures a few at a time to make room for a few more for quite some time now. I'm pretty sure I've put most of the important ones on my computer and into Facebook albums. What I haven't saved I probably won't miss. Now I have a whole card to refill! It'll be AGES before I have to delete another picture. Yahoo!
;)
On the Difficulties of Loving
-
Let me tell you a little story that happened to me this morning. Some road
work on the highway meant that the right lane was closed as I drove to
exerci...
5 weeks ago


Hi Lisa!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I delete every time. I didn't at first, but now I like the feeling, too!
I hope you have a peaceful weekend!